Meet Chris & Jill
A video message from Chris & Jill
A Letter from Chris & Jill
We are a hardworking, fun, compassionate, and adventurous couple who are beyond excited to be on this adoption journey! We have been married for five years and are surrounded by loving family and friends who are very supportive. Going through infertility made us stronger and closer than ever. We can’t wait to be parents and are so open to any path to expand our family. You will forever be part of our lives and depending on what you are comfortable with, would love to stay in touch through photos, letters, and an annual visit.
We completely met by chance! One night when we were both out with our friends we bumped into each other. We immediately recognized one another from the gym we both belonged to. We briefly chit-chatted and exchanged phone numbers. The following week, we met for dinner and we just had an instant connection. We’ve now been together nine years total!
Things we love to do together:
• Travel! We enjoy exploring new places and cultures and we really like to visit mountainous places.
• Eat! We find it fun to try any new, local restaurants. Chris loves steak and Jill loves Italian food.
• Be outside! We like to go on walks and ride our bikes on the nearby nature trails.
• Just have fun! We make sure that whatever we are doing, we are always having fun and never taking life too seriously.
I enjoy working out and decorating our home. At work, I am a customer service representative for an internet-based company. I enjoy getting to work with people all over the world. Once we adopt, I plan on being a stay-at-home mom and I can’t wait!
According to Chris: Honestly, Jill is the total package. She’s beautiful inside and out, kind‐hearted, smart, and is always down to just have fun. She is the ultimate provider already for our family; taking care of our home and cooking most meals. Her maternal instincts and parenting knowledge are uncanny for not yet having a child. There is no question how all her amazing traits will make her the best mom.
Fun Fact: I collect pressed pennies from the different places we visit. I have over 50!
I enjoy playing guitar, sports, and fitness. For my job, I am a director of a product operations team for an investment firm. My work has blessed me with some great friends and fun travel opportunities.
According to Jill: I love Chris’ passion for life and his thirst for adventure! He is supportive of me in every decision I make, and provides me so much guidance in life. I know he will do the same for your child too. His constant selflessness and love shows me how great of a dad he will be. He is so ready to teach and love your child with all his heart.
Fun Fact: I love all things James Bond and even have some collectibles!
We live in a three-bedroom home located in a beautiful town in Rhode Island. Our favorite thing about our home is our open living space. It’s where we love to come together to laugh, play, and make memories. We love our back yard and can’t wait to put a swing set back there. We also have a big sweet cat, Benny.
Our neighborhood is nice and quiet. Most homes around us consist of families with children, both young and old. We are one mile from the nearest elementary school and just down the road from the high school. Our town is rural, but we live close to our downtown area and near other cities so there is always something to do.
What we love about where we live:
• Enjoying dining and walking along the beach
• Going on a picnic at our state park during sunset
• Living in the smallest state with easy access to fun activities, like the state zoo or day trips to the city
We are fortunate to have family surrounding and supporting us close by! Jill’s parents live 40 minutes away and Chris’ parents live 25 minutes away. We have many aunts, uncles, and cousins who reside all around who we see throughout the year. We like to get together for birthdays, holidays, and other fun celebrations. We have three nephews and one niece that we absolutely adore.
A few family traditions:
• Thanksgiving and Christmas are big in our household because we get together with both of our families! On Thanksgiving, we pick our ‘Secret Santa’ and it’s a lot of fun.
• We travel to New Hampshire 3-4 times a year. It’s where we got engaged and so it’s a very special place to us.
• We have many birthdays of family members that happen in the summer. We love to get together and a birthday barbecue.
• Our town hosts many local carnivals and fairs. There are very few that we miss!
As a couple, we value strong, healthy communication, taking chances, and living life to the fullest. We believe life is too short to not just jump right in! We’d hate to miss out on something we may really love because we never took a chance. We know we are supposed to be on this beautiful and exciting adoption journey, and, if you feel we are a good fit for you and your little one, would be blessed to meet and learn about you too!
As parents we promise to:
• Unconditionally love and care for your child.
• Teach your child to treat others the way they want to be treated.
• Guide your child to explore their talents so they have the tools to be successful.
• Provide a financially stable household where your child feels safe and secure.
• Support your child as they develop and learn through trial and error.
• Tell your child how strong and beautiful you are.
Chris and Jill
Learn More About Chris & Jill
|Our Education||Bachelor's Degree in Finance||High School|
|Our Professions||Director, Product Operations||Customer Service Representative|
|Stay-At-Home||No||Yes, after we adopt|
|Our Racial Background||Caucasian||Caucasian|
|Some of Chris & Jill's Favorites|
|Music||Rock, Metal, Country||Country|
|Movie||Goldfinger||Titanic, Something's Gotta Give, The Notebook|
|Candy||Skittles||Chocolate covered cherries|
|More About Our Family|
|Our Special Interests|
Chris enjoys sports, fitness, travel, and music. Jill likes fitness, travel, and food.
|We live in the state of...||Rhode Island|
|We Prefer a Child Who Is...|
|Age of Child|
Newborn up to 3 months old
Either a boy or a girl
|Ethnicity of Child||Caucasian, Hispanic, African American, Native American, Caucasian/Hispanic, Caucasian/African American, Caucasian/Native American|
|Future Contact with Birth Family||We welcome the chance to share updates, photos, or even occasional visits with you, if you'd like!|
Thank you for considering us as adoptive parents for your baby! We have wanted to raise a family and are excited for the opportunity to become parents through adoption. If you'd like to get to know us more, we'd love to hear from you!